Joanna D. Brick, Esq. is an experienced New Jersey attorney offering quality, professional legal services focusing on family law. From its central office in Fair Lawn, NJ, the law firm serves its clients throughout Northern and Central New Jersey.
Practice Areas of NJ Family Law
Joanna D. Brick, Esq., handles simple to complex family law issues. As a New Jersey law firm dedicated to practicing NJ family law, we focus on separation, divorce, financial support, custody disputes, and division of assets. Other family-related issues include relocation, emancipation, domestic violence, prenuptials, and changes in circumstances post-divorce.
Joanna D. Brick guides its clients with ongoing comprehensive advice, committed to providing all of its clients with personalized attention, focus on details, and efficient legal services. The firm encourages mediation and will often collaborate with other professionals, including appraisers, accountants, and pension evaluators, to assist clients with completing their complex legal matters.
- NJ Divorce Law
- Alimony & Spousal Support
- Child Support
- Custody, Parenting Time and Visitation
- Unmarried Child Support & Visitation
- Parental Relocation to and from New Jersey
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence - Restraining Orders
- Post-Divorce Modifications and
- Prenuptial and Postnuptial Agreements
- Distribution of Assets and Debts
- Complex Asset Distribution
- Business Evaluations and Division
- Settlement Agreements
- Municipal Court Matters (family law related)
- Same Sex Relationships
©2011 Law Office of Joanna D. Brick Esq., L.L.C. All rights reserved. Disclaimerweb site design by Bower Web Solutions. Inc.