At A Difficult Time, We're Here To Help
Divorce, child custody and other family law matters can be emotionally and financially consuming. At The Law Office of Joanna D. Brick Esq., L.L.C., in Fair Lawn, we understand what you are going through and we are here to help. We represent clients in Bergen County and throughout New Jersey in a wide range of family law issues.
Tenacity, thoroughness, competence and compassion are admirable characteristics that give attorney Joanna D. Brick, Esq., an edge in her chosen profession of family law.
- As seen in 201 Magazine
At the Law Office of Joanna D. Brick Esq., L.L.C., in Fair Lawn, New Jersey, our clients come first. We focus on:
- Personal attention: Because we are a small, boutique law firm, you will have direct access to your attorney at all times, never being passed off to a less experienced paralegal or associate.
- Diligence in our work: Divorce and other family law matters are often complex. We take the time necessary to ensure that nothing falls through the cracks and conduct due diligence to protect your interests now and in the future.
- Open communication with you: We continuously communicate with you regarding the status of your case. We want you to fully understand the process and the implications of each decision. No steps are taken without your input and approval.
- Customized solutions: We approach your case on an individual basis, focusing on your family's specific needs and your goals.
Comprehensive Divorce And Family Law Representation
Contact our law firm for experienced representation in the following areas:
- Legal separation and divorce
- Child custody and visitation
- Child support
- Distribution of assets
- Domestic violence and restraining orders
- Post-divorce modifications and enforcement
- Prenuptial and postnuptial agreements
- Family law related municipal court matters
- Same-sex relationship issues
- College contribution
The first step in resolving your family law issues is to meet with a knowledgeable lawyer who can advise and guide you. No matter where you are in the process, we are available to step in, assess your situation, identify your options and make informed recommendations. Call 201-254-7530 or email our law firm to arrange a consultation.