Nationally Recognized Leader In Family Law
Our firm is led by Joanna D. Brick, Esq., an accomplished family law attorney and state certified mediator who had gained national media recognition for her precedent-setting case in New Jersey. She is ready and capable to serve your Family Law needs.
Learn About Separation And Divorce
During a difficult time, we protect your rights and vigorously provide representation to achieve your goals. We address all legal matters related to Families who separating legal and/or divorcing.
Review Our Client Testimonials
We have achieved successful results for countless firm clients for simple to complex family law cases in Bergen County and throughout New Jersey.
Our Landmark Delivery Room Rights Case
In the Plotnick case that set national standard for delivery room rights, Ms. Brick successfully fought to protect the privacy rights of an unmarried pregnant woman at the of giving birth
Make Brick Law your first and only call. Let their experience help you navigate your way to obtain the end result the you are seeking and are entitled to receive. Contact our North Jersey offices to find out how the firm can help you.
Accomplished Bergen County Family Law Attorney & Certified Mediator
At A Difficult Time, We’re Here To Help
Divorce, child custody support needs and other family law matters can be emotionally and financially trying. At Brick Law, LLC, in Fair Lawn, we understand what the pressure you may be experiencing we are here to help. We represent clients in Bergen County and throughout New Jersey in a wide range of all family law issues.
- Personal attention: Because we are a boutique law firm, you will have direct access to your attorney.
- Diligence in our work: Divorce and other family law matters are often complex. We take the time on going attention that’s necessary to insure that details don’t fall through the cracks and conduct due diligence to protect your interest now and in the future.
- Open communication with you: We continuously communicate with you regarding the status of your case. We want you to fully understand the process and the implications of each decision. No steps are taken without your input and approval.
- Customized solutions: We approach your case on an individual basis, focusing on your family’s specific needs challenges and/or your goals.
Comprehensive Divorce And Family Law Representation
Contact our law firm for experienced representation in the following areas:
- Family Law and divorce
- Child custody and visitation
- Alimony/Spousal Support
- Child support
- Distribution of assets and debts
- Domestic violence and restraining orders
- Post-divorce modifications and enforcement proceedings
- Prenuptial and mid-marriage agreements
- Family law related municipal court matters
- Same-sex relationship issues
- College contribution
The first step in resolving your family law challenges is to communicate with a knowledgeable lawyer and mediator who can advise and guide you. No matter where you are in the legal process, we are available to step in, assess your situation, identify your options and make informed recommendations. Call 201-254-7530 or email our law firm to arrange a free complimentary consultation.